| DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR (GOLDEN TRIANGLE) TOUR – (EX-DELHI)
for the availability & Cost )
Delhi- Agra : 225 KM (About Two and Half hours Journey)
Agra - Jaipur- : 250 KM(About four and half Hours Journey)
Jaipur -Delhi: 260 KM(About Six Hours Journey)
Day 1 - Depart for Agra, Visit The
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and after Lunch transfer to
Jaipur and over night at Jaipur
Day 2 - After Breakfast,
Jaipur Sightseeing (City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amer
Fort), depart for Delhi.
Tour ends with Pleasant Memories...
Package would Include:
- PRIVATE Chauffeur driven vehicle to Agra & Jaipur
& for 1night and 2Days (pickup from your hotel
and dropping back at your hotel or where ever you
would be staying in Delhi)
- All Toll Taxes, Fuel Charges, Parking, driver daily
allowance and all Applicable Taxes for above services
- Good learned local experienced guide at Agra &
- Your accommodation
- All entrances or Camera charges at the monument
for yourself to be paid directly.
- Elephant Ride charges to be paid directly at Amer
Fort ( approx Rs.900 for One Elephant for max. two
- Personal expenses / tips
- Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in
program due to weather conditions, sickness, natural
disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss
of life, accidents or loss of goods.