Culinary & Cooking Tour
From time immemorial India has been known as the land of spices. The Chinese, Arabs and the Europeans came to the shores of India lured by the spices grown here. Pepper, cardamom, ginger, turmeric, chilies, and seed spices such as cumin, celery, coriander, fennel and fenugreek are the most important Indian spices.
To indulge in artistic enticing food is to refresh rejuvenate your mind, body & soul as it satisfies your cravings.
Spices, Interactive cooking sessions, personalized Culinary classes & Cooking Demos for foreign tourists visiting India &, which gives an insight to Indian home, culture, traditions and Culinary Experience Of Home-Cooked Food.
This tour of Delhi will provide the visitor ample experience to understand at once the historic time-honoured Mughal monuments to modern structures to indian cooking recipes.
It is an opportunity to experience an unique and refreshing experience. On our tour, your senses will come alive as you will be given a whole sale spice market tour to encounter the many captivating sights and sounds this amazing city has to offer.
Half day Morning Tour starts at 10.30 am every day, followed by complimentary traditional Lunch at the Masterji Kee Haveli ( Old Private Mansion)
Half day Evening Tour starts at 4pm every day, followed by complimentary traditional Dinner at the Masterji Kee Haveli ( Old Private Mansion)
1.Tour needs to be booked & paid in advance.
It is a friendly escorted tour in English with a combination of Culinary, Heritage and Cultural Experience.
2. Meeting Point: Chawri Bazar Metro Station - Outside Exit
Gate 3 PLEASE REACH ON TIME at the meeting point “Chawri
Bazar Metro Station – Outside Exit Gate No. 3”, to join
the tour. For quick reference Metro Rail Route link
is as follows: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/big-route-map.aspx
3. If you need Hotel to Hotel pickup & drop service, we may organize at an extra cost of USD 50
4. WE RECOMMEND to have LIGHT Breakfast OR NO Breakfast to enjoy the experience thoroughly.
5. PLEASE NOTE: Do not offend by offering tip, Tips are not accepted and you are not allowed to pay single penny anywhere, everything is a part of the package.
Cost and Inclusions
HALF DAY TOUR :
Duration 4 wonderful hours
PACKAGE PRICE : USD 75 Per Person
- By paying just an extra of USD 50 in all, you may have the opportunity to enjoy the private tour just for you & your family/friends
The above price includes : Cycle Rickshaw rides, some street food tasting for those who feel adventurous, visiting Spice Market, buying vegetables from the local market to learn day to day bargaining, visiting a local home - Masterji Kee Haveli (Old Private Mansion), interactive cooking session, all ingredients, complimentary traditional lunch or Dinner, bottled water and services of local English Speaking Escort and few easy recipes.
6. Price does not include: Personal expenses such as telephone calls etc., Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in program due to weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc., Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
7. What to wear: Please dress modestly, wearing full pants , ensure you have adequate protection against the sun and cap. Usually you have to take footwear off to visit Indian houses, but check with your host as this rule may apply only to some areas of the house.
8. Disclaimer: While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects. If you cancel the tour, 50% of the tour fee would be charged for blocking the space / time and if you cancel less than 48hrs, it would be considered as NO SHOW for which 100% cancellation charge would apply. We reserve the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour. This disclaimer applies to all tours you may book with us.